What have I learned in 2010:
- Don't be scared of prints.
- Don't trust people on Facebook especially if they're a co-worker. (I got in trouble at work for saying a nasty status about someone. Of course it got mis-construed...)
- Life is hard but with effort it is rewarding.
- Being nice is better than being a bitch.
- I learned to realise that the judgements and actions I've done have hurt or will hurt people and that it's wrong. I've definitely grown as a person and I'm very proud of it.
In closing, 2010 was a good year.
So in this post it's my top 10 outfits of the year that I liked. No order.
My first outfit post ever of course I had to add this! I love the mustard shirt I wear I just wish I can find other ways to properly sport it.
Why? Because I think I look great in it and it caused a lot of controversy because I was ~SHOWING LEG~ and it was ~TOO SHORT~, lol, FUCK the haters. ;) This year I learned to laugh at insecure people and hateful people as well and not take comments so seriously.
My resolutions for 2011:
- Wake up earlier.
- Try harder in school.
- Wear EVERYTHING in my closet. Sell/dispose (donate) everything that I don't wear.
Happy new years everyone! Regular updates will resume next week. I'm still in Quebec and obviously I have nothing to do tonight. Celebrations for me will be tomorrow.